Job Summary - Real Estate Agent, REALTOR, Broker:
The Passman Group - Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Real Estate Agents, Brokers
Please provide your cell and direct email in your resume.
At The Passman Group, we believe in a commitment to excellence in all that we do, while providing a collaborative atmosphere of support, training, and success. Looking for a change of pace and a new environment; an opportunity to create your own office and lead a team. Brand our new Westside office that’s turnkey and ready for you to step in.
Industry leading competitive commission split and compensation package.
Agent/Broker should have at least one years’ experience.
Access to the right tools and resources for you to flourish.
Unlimited free in-house mentorship, agent development, new agent training, business planning, and support.
Requirements of a Real Estate Sales Agent
· Drive and initiative, motivated to succeed and willing to put in the necessary full-time hours to find that success.
· Comfortable speaking with anyone about real estate, and willing to call, text, visit, and email to become and stay their real estate resource
· Exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills
· Willingness to learn and utilize appropriate real estate scripts and dialogues
· Familiar with Facebook & other social media outlets, and willingness to use
· Commitment to learning various technology platforms used in the industry
· Updated personal technology tools including smart phone, laptop, tablet
· Active California real estate license
Responsibilities of a Real Estate Sales Agent
· Manage multiple leads from various sources, often with many different timeframes and price points
· Convert leads from the initial question to customer to client
· Study available inventory to identify those that meet Buyer's criteria
· Complete detailed market analysis to properly assist Sellers in pricing their homes/buildings and obtaining the highest price with a successful sale
· Write & negotiate contracts - attention to detail is a must
· Provide exceptional client service to all parties, all the time
· Effective and prompt communication to engage with all leads, contacts, and your network
· Must always view professionalism as a top priority
· Hold open houses/showings, master prospecting, and have a commitment to learning
Job Type: Full-time