About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE's more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity.
Leads ongoing client management of real estate transaction activities for one of CBRE's most established and dynamic industrial landlord and occupier teams. Prepares, recommends, and implements a portfolio-wide transaction strategy for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties for both owners and occupants.
Coordinates team members and resources and other CBRE services in the implementation of new and repeat client solicitation, property valuations, coordinating property lease and sale marketing plans for owners as well as lease/purchase site acquisitions, lease renewals or terminations and disposition of surplus space through subleasing for occupiers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Implements real estate plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
* Concurrently acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail and industrial.
* Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
* Responsible for creating and reviewing a large variety of analyses and documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value, Purchase and Sales agreements, lease contracts and amendments.
* Oversees the team's real estate projects and plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones. Provides face to face and electronic customer service and updates to all clients.
* Leads effort to create listing presentations and marketing strategies for commercial properties, property valuations, modeling detailed financial analyses, marketing properties for sale/lease including the preparation of marketing materials, client reporting, client interface, due diligence and property escrow process oversight and lease negotiations, coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences.
* Ensured deal file compliance through administrating file retention policies and verifies required documents per CBRE's policies and Real Estate guidelines by completing the Deal File Checklist.
* Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides assistance and oversight such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of (4 )to (6) years of commercial real estate leasing transaction management experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause significant impact to client, co-workers, and supervisor.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans