Lantower Luxury Living is expanding and we are currently hiring for a Senior Regional Property Manager to oversee our Texas multifamily portfolio. The Senior Regional Property Manager is responsible for effectively managing the operations of the portfolio, including general administration and maintenance of the properties, leadership of personnel, and development of financial budgets. Additionally, they will be responsible for meeting NOI expectations and managing property analysis and reporting of the results to management. This is a great opportunity to make a direct impact on the business and be a part of a growing organization.
At Lantower Luxury Living we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team.
We own and manage apartment homes that offer upscale amenities, sophisticated design and unparalleled service. When it comes to the true definition of luxury living, we don’t just raise the bar, we create a new industry standard.
- Train and develop staff per company standard, and create an atmosphere of cooperation, enthusiasm and professionalism among the team.
- Ensure property operations are organized and conducted in a professional manner.
- Conduct routine formal site inspections of the buildings’ interior and exterior, and make appropriate recommendations for repairs and/or improvements.
- Recommend and track capital improvement projects.
- Implement and manage marketing strategies for assigned properties.
- Track resident retention programs with continual recognition of exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Develop an annual property management plan and operating budget, and review monthly financial and income/expense reports.
- Achieve Net Operating Income (NOI), Net Cash Flow, Net Income and budget expectations by implementing cost controls and revenue improvement programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years of related regional experience in the multifamily industry. Class A property experience is required.
- Real estate license or the ability to obtain the license within one year of employment.
- Strong knowledge of RealPage products including Accounting, Leasing and Rents, Budgets Module, Ops Technology and Compliance Depot.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to review, understand and report financial information.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Capable of traveling up to 50%.
Lantower Luxury Living offers competitive pay and bonus structure, a generous benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a match and opportunities for development.