Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum (2015 & 2016), is seeking a highly organized Transaction Coordinator to join our dynamic and collaborative company in our Austin, TX office.
Position responsibilities include:
- Oversees and manages communication with clients and prospective buyers, tracking all interaction in Salesforce CRM.
- Prepares and administers the distribution of key documents (Proposals, Listing and Rep Agreements, Letters of Intent, Purchase and Sale Agreements, and Closing documents).
- Generates listing activity reports for deal tracking and manages escrows on behalf of the Austin office.
- Completes systems and processes already in place for all listings (e.g. intake forms, compliance and communication to Operations);
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial real estate and a Texas real estate sales agent license. Escrow experience a plus.
- Forward-thinking, self-motivated, and detail-driven focus with expertise in problem solving, organization, follow up and winning over clients.
- Tech savviness and experience with standard and research platforms (e.g. Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Docusign, CoStar, LoopNet and Salesforce CRM databases). Experience in Adobe and Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal), high level of energy, team-player mindset, and genuine interest and passion for the commercial real estate industry.
Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of cooperation, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it. This is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
SIG is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,100 transactions worth more than $3B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $600M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.