Portfolio Analytics is a business unit within the Realty Management Division (RMD) of Goldman Sachs in the Dallas, Texas office.
Portfolio Analytics engages in (1) internal asset and debt valuations and third party valuation appraisal coordination, (2) coordinating quarterly business plan process, presentations and valuation approvals, (3) management of existing debt (compliance with covenants and lender deliverables), (4) oversight of strategic partner relationships, (5) fund analysis to senior management to support and enable strategic capital decisions, (6) asset, investment and fund performance measurement, (7) investment structuring and closing, (8) onboarding new deals, (9) management of fund and investment liquidity, and (10) investor level reporting.
Responsibilites and Qualifications
- Input, run and analyze business plan models for determination of quarterly valuations and performance.
- Daily interaction with business units to manage active real estate portfolios and influence business decisions that impact investment performance. Will interact with GSAM senior management team in NY, RMD Asset Management, Controllers, Legal, Tax, and third party consultants.
- Coordinate quarterly business plan and valuation process for GSAM and reporting results to the business unit and Controllers.
- Coordinate with Investment and Fund Accounting groups for property capital requirements and financial reporting. Calculate and analyze performance returns on a quarterly basis and oversee the reporting of specific returns to a third party for composite tracking.
- Support ongoing fund and investment level reporting and ad hoc reporting for local and NY business units
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- 5+ minimum years of experience in real estate portfolios, with preference for previous experience with investment valuations and/or working in a closed-end or open-end private equity real estate firm
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel