We are seeking an analyst with 1-2 years experience to join our growing Hotels team as we seek to buy, reposition and operate a unique collection of independent hotels in Europe and the U.S.
A global real estate family-backed private equity group is looking for a talented candidate to join their growing hotels team. Current hotels portfolio comprises over 1,500 hotel rooms in major cities such as London, Amsterdam and Washington DC and has the ambition to continue to develop a collection of unique, independent hotels in prime real estate markets in Europe and the United States.
The role offers diversity of experience (acquisitions, development, asset management), long-term professional growth, and the ability to be on the groundfloor of a growing business.
• Perform financial and market analysis for new transactions
• Asset management and reporting support for existing assets
• Assist in the identification of acquisition opportunities
• Perform research / analysis on target markets
• Participate in aspects of development during repositionings
• Travel when necessary (domestic and international)
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• A passion for hotels
• A firm grasp of financial modelling and valuation skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Self-starter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit, good attitude, and ability to think like an owner