INVESTMENT ANALYST – PATRINELY GROUP
Patrinely Group is seeking to add an analyst to the real estate investment team in the New York City office. The investment team evaluates real estate investments across a range of national geographies and property types. Investments include ground up development projects and value add repositioning opportunities in the office, residential and mixed use spaces. The team’s evaluation process includes scrutinizing specific submarkets, creating pro forma development and operating projections, modeling the potential outcomes and presenting the investment thesis to the principals of the firm. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to focus on market research and financial analytics for new investment opportunities.
• Conduct market research including supply / demand drivers and job growth;
• Quantify risks and rewards of potential investments;
• Creation of valuation analysis, including building and maintaining complex financial models;
• Coordination of internal and external resources to analyze each potential investment;
• Creation of discussion materials for the firm’s principals to review;
• Assistance on due diligence.
• At least 1 – 3 years of post-undergraduate experience in real estate investment banking, direct real estate investment, asset management, lending or commercial brokerage;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong quantitative skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required. A working knowledge of Argus is strongly preferred;
• Ability to work well in a team environment;
• Highly organized; attention to detail and excellent follow-through;
• Positive attitude and very strong work ethic;
• Passion for real estate.
ABOUT PATRINELY GROUP
Patrinely Group is a vertically-integrated investment, development, and management firm active nationally since 1983. Patrinely Group has worked in 15 states and is currently active in Texas, California, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Washington. Headquartered in Houston with several offices throughout the country, the firm invests directly in its own office and multi-family real estate development projects and provides fee based development and owner’s rep services to third parties. This role will be based in the New York City Office.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume.