Venture One Real Estate is a fast-paced, dynamic private equity real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition, development and management of industrial real estate in the greater Chicago area. Venture One is the most active acquirer of industrial buildings in Chicago since 2010 with the purchase of over 125 buildings in totaling over $400 million. The firm’s fully integrated platform includes a best-in-class team of investment and development professionals facilitating disciplined transaction execution and asset management for our investors. Venture One owns and manages over 8 million square feet and controls over 1,100 acres of land in corporate business parks in the greater Chicago area.
Venture One is seeking an experienced full-time Industrial Property Manager for our Rosemont office.
What does the Property Manager do at Venture One?
- Prepare annual operating budgets and variance reports
- Maintain positive and productive tenant relations
- Log and resolve all property maintenance issues
- Inspect properties and schedule tenant meetings regularly
- Track building maintenance contracts and annual inspections
- Request and review competitive bids for all contract services, building and tenant improvement projects
- Oversee all service contracts and capital expenditures for designated properties
- Distribute lease documents to all applicable parties
- Participation in monthly and annual financial reporting
- Supervise engineering staff
- Coordinate all tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Follow up on all Tenant Work Order Requests
What do we look for in our Property Manager candidates?
- A professional, team-oriented attitude combined with a business maturity level reflective of the position, the Property Management team and Venture One as an organization
- Strong organizational, time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Quality interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A keen eye for details
What are the basic requirements and expectations?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Industrial real estate experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs with a particular emphasis on Excel. YARDI, Realogic and Angus experience a plus
Venture One offers competitive compensation with excellent benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a strong 401(k) with company match.
Job offers are contingent upon a successful background check.