The Senior Associate Asset Manager is indirectly responsible for the leasing, performance, information management and accurate and timely review of operating and capital information for specific assets owned by the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists asset managers in the coordination of regional leasing and property management
- Participates in leasing, operating and capital budgeting processes including oversight and direction of third party brokers leasing company owned properties and the development of strategic leasing plan for properties and assists in plan execution
- Coordinates third party property managers’ operation of company properties, including but not limited to, maintenance and repair, tenant interaction, vendor activities and compliance with company mandates.
- Participates in leasing, operating, and capital budgeting processes.
- Accurately abstracts and enters pertinent lease data into accounting system and reporting tools.
- Examines lease data in multiple applications for consistency with legal document
- Reviews commission payment requests to ensure accuracy and forwards for payment processing
- Advises appropriate parties of any changes and updates need for tenant information including Letters of Credit, Insurance Certificates, Security Deposits, and Commencement Letters
- Participates in the oversight of A/R and the collections process on delinquent accounts
- Reviews real estate tax appeals.
- Calculates CPI charges for applicable tenants.
- Coordinates lease forecasting and monitors and tracks and reports on vacant space preparation costs
- Assists with ad hoc analysis as needed and perform other duties and special projects as required.
- Prepares lease net present value calculations and perform a comparison against budget.
- Provides reporting and analytical support to the corporate finance team and senior management as requested
To perform successfully, an individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with company personnel at all levels as well as strong analytical and technical skills. A successful candidate will have high energy, a strong work ethic, strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment, and an ability to meet critical deadlines. A strong comfort level with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new computer systems is required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a minimum of three years of work experience in commercial real estate, accounting, or finance with direct exposure to commercial leasing and a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a business related field. Experience with real estate accounting and/or management systems are considered beneficial.
This position requires work in an office setting. It is not necessary to lift more than five pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GLP offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more.
We are committed to a diverse workforce. EOE M/F D/V