Mosser Capital Management, LLC (MCM) is a boutique, private equity real estate investment firm located in San Francisco. MCM focuses on identifying, acquiring, and managing value add investment opportunities which are located throughout California. MCM is a best in class and fully integrated real estate investment platform and is seeking to significantly expand its current portfolio of 3,000+ multifamily units.
Mosser Capital is currently seeking a multi-functional candidate for our San Francisco office that has experience in both Asset Management and Acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have real estate Private equity and/or real estate investment banking experience and have the analytical skills and direct real estate experience to evaluate new investment opportunities and contribute to asset management activities. The Investment Analyst will have broad exposure and perform work in the following areas including but not limited to; Acquisitions & Asset Management.
- Perform and contribute to financial modeling and due diligence on new acquisition opportunities
- Troubleshooting and initial and final screening of all valuation models including portfolio cash flow and sensitivity analysis (Excel based)
- Work alongside Investment associate and director in developing annual budgets and business plans based on approved valuation models for new acquisitions.
- Assist in analyzing single asset and portfolio return analysis using IRR and cash multiple methodologies.
- Contribute to Due diligence of new acquisitions including but not limited to; market and comparable rent and sale research and analysis, residential and commercial lease analysis, physical inspections and tracking, third party reports, lenders, legal and zoning review, property site inspection, capital improvement assessment(s).
- Contribute to writing of investment memos for both internal investment committee and external IC approvals.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual investor reports.
- Track performance of assets including but not limited to; leasing activity, property and market rent analysis, Capital Expenditure projects, unit renovation program, budgeting, income and expense reporting, investment track record.
- Work with members of the team to develop investor related materials.
- Established Top performer in private equity or other investment firm focused on real estate.
- Preferred 2-4 years of experience as an analyst or Investment associate in one of the following; investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or commercial brokerage.
- Experience writing investment memorandums and/or overseeing the production of investor presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of excel, PPT, and Microsoft office (ARGUS is a plus).
Compensation: Commensurate with ability and experience