A Philadelphia Real Estate Management and Development company is seeking a Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a minimum of 2 years of office experience supporting and or managing an HR department. The individual must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness. The position requires a resourceful individual who can work autonomously. The candidate must be able to take initiative and demonstrate excellent follow-through. This position requires a team player comfortable with multitasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment. Close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness required. Additional responsibilities include back up to payroll and HR support activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports the human resources and recruiting functions including, social media recruiting, scheduling interviews, organizing paperwork, reference checking, and other duties as assigned.
- Lead the employee benefits administration.
- Lead payroll administrator.
- Communicates internally to all levels of the organization and external contacts and vendors.
- Processes all employee verifications.
- Assists with workers compensations claims administration.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all issues, interactions and correspondence.
- Establishes and maintains a highly organized record-keeping system in electronic and paper formats.
- Prepares reports, memos and letter as directed.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment, meet deadlines, focused attention to detail and ability to self start.
- Knowledge of local,state and federal laws/regulations relating to employee benefits in multiple states.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual is a preference but not mandatory (Spanish/English).
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of social media recruiting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work effectively under the pressure of deadlines and changing priorities.
- Requires exceptional human relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Our company offers:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday parties...and more! To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please reply to this ad.
- Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time