We are searching a Residential Sales & Marketing Director to develop and oversee the condominium sales and marketing programs for two high-profile development projects:
- 555 Howard Street, San Francisco - designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop,
- 1931 2nd Avenue, Seattle - designed by Kengo Kuma And Associates.
In this demanding senior role, you will have a chance to capitalize on your understanding of local markets and buyers, analytical skills and creative vision to conceive highly aspirational residential luxury product that pushes the envelope of market development. You will lead and oversee the conceptualization and execution of market positioning, as well as creative, communication, pricing and sales strategies.
Becoming part of our owner representation team and reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will be working in an environment that values ambition, autonomy, discipline, prudence, innovation and creativity. This position will be challenging your organizational and leadership skills, as well as your agility to work in a large, vertically integrated, international and fast-moving organization. Travel between San Francisco and Seattle will be required.
Success in this role will be defined by your ability to deliver financially successful and aspirational for-sale residential projects that fortify Pacific Eagle and Great Eagle’s reputation in this field. You will be required to contextualize your role in the broader investment thesis of the developments with a longer term opportunity to take on broader commercial or ownership representation responsibilities in the organization.
- Take cradle-to-grave ownership of the sales & marketing aspects of our two new for-sale residential developments
- Work with our project management team to develop a competitive and cost-efficient product that maximizes financial returns to our investors
- Conceive product, positioning and sales & marketing strategies
- Lead and oversee execution of all sales and marketing strategies from pre-sale through sale to close-out
- Continuously monitor market demand, supply and price trends as well as the competitive dynamics relevant to your development(s).
Product Development & Positioning
- Oversee early market research and develop product specifications
- Lead early positioning efforts bridging market research, creative, agency and architectural teams
- Quarterback residential design reviews
- Develop service packages and HOA budgets for the hotel-branded components of the condominiums
- Interface with the design, project management team and hotel teams to represent ownership in the development of competitive residential product.
- Spearhead development of all sales & BRE documentation
- Support condo-mapping efforts
- Coordinate sales agency selection
- Identify pre-sales office
- Develop pre-sales strategies
- Update regularly revenue and price forecasts
- Oversee development and execution of marketing and communications plans
- Actively oversee management of all SEO, SEM and social media strategies
- Develop systems to measure effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and continuously iterate marketing efforts
- Manage the marketing budget
- Cultivate relationships with our PR agency and media
- Oversee the hiring, performance and retention of sale agents
- Supervise and review sales management practices employed by the sales agent
- Monitor market and competitive trends
- Continuously make strategic and tactical adjustments to pricing and co-op fees
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with lenders, private bankers and influential sales agents
As a successful candidate, you
- Have at least 10 to 15 years’ experience marketing and selling luxury residential real estate for large development organizations
- Have the quantitative skills necessary to analyze market trends and monitor the effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies
- Understand design, design processes and have a basic technical understanding of construction
- Are a driven self-starter with strong entrepreneurial mind-set, thriving in ambiguity and working autonomously
- Enjoy working in a high-impact culture where challenging the status quo and innovating is a constant state of mind
- Enjoy interaction with the local communities
- Are a creative, relentless problem solver
- Have a strong bias to action
- Are a strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Preferably hold a graduate degree in business, finance, sales and marketing, real estate development.