Vesta Equity, founded in 2008, is based in Sarasota, FL. Vesta is an investment fund targeting opportunistic real state opportunities through the United States, primarily through its successful senior bridge loan platform.
Vesta Equity is looking for an investment analyst that will assist in the underwriting, negotiating and closing of potential investments within Vesta Equity’s investment platform. The analyst will report direct to Vesta’s Director and will work as part of the core originations team. Additionally, the analyst will be afforded the opportunity to take on various projects and roles throughout the fund. These projects will aim to get the analyst more involved within the fund and give them autonomy to add value to Vesta.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle initial reviews of all new opportunities, including financial and cash flow/return modeling, for potential investment
- Work directly with the Director in assessing potential opportunities and being directly involved in the diligence and approval process.
- Research properties, markets and borrowers through various means to validate findings
- Produce draft models and approval memos for all asset classes of real state
- Assist in servicing the existing bridge loan and equity portfolios
- Travel to site visits to diligence properties, comparables and overall markets upon committing to a new opportunity (time permitting)
- Prepare various projects and reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Real Estate experience in the financial/banking area
- Bank/brokerage training a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
**Local Candidates Only**