CT Realty (“CT”), founded in 1994, is a national industrial real estate investment platform focused on the development of distribution, logistics and e-commerce facilities. Utilizing institutional capital, CT delivers Class A projects in the United States’ most dynamic markets.
CT’s current portfolio includes properties in Northern and Southern California, Dallas-Fort Worth, Atlanta and Chicago. Since 2010, CT and affiliates have acquired over 1,200 acres of industrial land across the U.S. with 3 million square feet currently under construction and controlled land for the development of an additional 13 million square feet.
CT is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst in its Dallas office located in Uptown. The position will be exposed to all facets of industrial big-box development in multiple markets across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company experiencing rapid growth.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst will include the following:
- Financial modeling to underwrite and evaluate feasibility of industrial development opportunities
- Prepare investment memorandums for proposed projects to be presented at investment committee including financial analysis, market analysis, due diligence, design and financing
- Monitor and analyze the ongoing financial performance of properties quarterly
- Compose quarterly asset management reports for investment partners on each project
- Comparative lease analysis
- Assemble and submit Build-to-Suit proposals
- Prepare annual operating budgets
- Assist in due diligence related to developments, asset management, financings and dispositions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required with concentration in finance/accounting/real estate or related fields preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within related field
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in M.S. PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to financially construct partnership structures and waterfalls in Excel
- Working knowledge of financial statements, investments, and time value of money functions such as IRR and NPV
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team that includes the disciplines of finance, acquisitions, asset management and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete projects with minimal supervision