Location: Dallas, TX
Unisys has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Real Estate Manager to support our real estate portfolio and facilities management across the U.S. and Canada. This position is responsible for managing approximately 1.3M Sq. Ft of Real Estate (30 properties) across the U.S. and Canada. The Senior Corporate Real Estate Manager will report to the Managing Director, Global Head of Corporate Real Estate and General Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze and execute real estate transactions that support the business
- Manage real estate lease expirations and other key lease dates and clauses. Provide regular key portfolio metrics and performance measurements to accurately reflect portfolio performance
- Meet regularly with business stakeholders to understand corporate real estate needs by division and by site
- Develop and communicate clear business cases for the analysis, review and approval of real estate projects for stakeholders, business leaders and executives
- Create clear and meaningful presentations for portfolio reviews, project approvals and performance management
- Work with real estate service providers including brokers, consultants, attorneys and finance professionals to develop and execute occupancy plans for offices in the region
- Work with and at times lead a cross functional real estate project team including Facility Operations, Design and Construction, Finance, Operations, Tax, Risk Management, HR, and IT
- Provide & review financial and qualitative analysis of scenarios relating to the acquisition, expansion, consolidation, relocation, contraction and restructuring of corporate real estate holdings
- Interface with local government, City Councils and quasi-government agencies, including regulatory agencies in support of development objectives
- Create annual real estate portfolio budgets for rent and other lease related expenses. Provide quarterly financial forecasts to reflect changes to the annual budgets
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with landlords to resolve concerns and administer leases
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with real estate, finance economics focus
- Designation Preferred CCIM or CPM
- 10 years experience (can include education and experience in the real estate industry)
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing direction
- Responsibility of P & L
- Proficient with Excel
- 15% Travel Required
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.