The individual who fits this role is dynamic, forward thinking and well respected. They need to be over a portfolio of multi-family properties of over 10k units. This position will help execute the goals and direction for the company. Additionally, the role will have the overall responsibility for identifying, developing, implementing policies and procedures that will drive the overall strategy for the company. The position will base in Northern Virginia/DC. Relocation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 15+ years’ experience with at least 5 years as a Vice President.
- Proven record of leadership
- A strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent team building skills
- Proactively review, analyze and report on market and economic trends for each sub-market and forecast trends that may affect the property regarding long/short term reposition and exit strategy
- Strong business orientation and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Stay abreast of market and industry trends and bring forth new and fresh ideas to increase asset value
This is an exclusive retained search by The Liberty Group