Icon Residential is a progressive development company focused on boutique, urban for-sale residential projects throughout the Southeastern United States. Our rapid growth has created the need for a development manager to assist with the execution of our development pipeline. This is a full-time role based out of our Tampa office.
- Assist senior management with the full development process.
- Responsible for all aspects of development management to include due diligence, entitlement work, design, construction oversight, development team management and coordination with all partners, consultants, engineers, architects, etc.
- Coordinate with land use attorneys, architects, engineers, contractors, city entities and departments to facilitate the permit process, entitlement analysis and fee verification.
- Develop and maintain project pro formas for review by management, financial partners, and owners.
- Create detailed project schedules for contract due diligence and predevelopment efforts through construction commencement.
- Work with a passionate local team to establish and execute a joint vision and strategy for the successful execution of development projects.
- Be proactive, manage, and continue developing an extensive network of contacts needed within the local real estate market to achieve success in the business strategy.
- Assist with project performance and budget.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant real estate development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field required
- MBA or Master’s Degree in real estate, construction, architecture, or related preferred.
- The candidate should be highly proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project and have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to read construction documents and experience with both horizontal and vertical construction processes required.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
- General knowledge of construction, and/or design experience is highly desired.
- Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position
- Highly proficient in financial modeling using Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND OTHER ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate.
- Exceptional follow-through and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent time management skills to manage multiple project schedules and many responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to show initiative
Salary: Contingent upon experience with opportunities for quarterly bonus.