A national firm in Chicago is looking for a Senior Analyst to support their investment sales team with financial analysis.
- Research, analyze, and present comparable data for either sales or rent.
- Provide thorough analysis of submarket characteristics as they apply to potential sale or re-finance of a specific property
- Preparation of long-term cash flow projections and pricing of various property types utilizing Argus and Excel – must have previous experience using Argus in workplace environment
- Preparation of investment offering memorandums.
- Preparation of responses to RFP/RFQs.
- Analyze financial terms of prospective deals including debt requirements, return expectations, hold period, etc.
- Abstract leases, loan documents and other related legal documents.
- Compilation of market information and comparable sales and lease information.
- Research, analyze, and present various economic and demographic factors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Real Estate Brokers License.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in real estate investment, finance or investment banking transactions servicing institutional clients.
- Advanced proficiency in Argus, MS 365, and CoStar.
- Strong analytical, presentation, writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a financial modeling expertise.
- Strong marketing background is a plus.