RRE is currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated Analyst to assist members of the Asset Management team in a broad range of real estate and financial activities involved in the management of a rapidly expanding real estate equity portfolio primarily focused on the multifamily sector.
- Develop and maintain property level models to track performance, returns to investors, basis, profit, IRR and to evaluate refinancing and disposition opportunities.
- Create business plans for newly acquired properties by creating pro forma financial models and drafting presentations.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual presentations to Senior Management and the Board of Directors with recommendations to preserve, enhance and maximize value.
- Coordinate with Acquisitions, Property Management and Accounting teams as well as third parties to obtain and evaluate information to monitor the activity of RRE’s equity portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in the composition of investor relations materials.
- Assist the Legal team in the preparation of quarterly due diligence reports and other legal memorandum.
- Interface daily with joint venture partners, contractors, lenders, property managers, vendors and other consultants.
- Prepare comparable valuation and market analyses, including sales and leasing comparables.
- Monitor financial markets, the real estate industry, various submarkets, interest rate environment and overall economic condition in order to evaluate on-going risks and opportunities.
- Support the entire Asset Management team with daily functions, such as developing models to test and track potential strategies, analyzing property financial statements, reviewing legal contracts, and assisting in property-related concerns.
- Visit properties when required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, real estate, accounting or economics.
- 1-3 years prior professional experience in real estate or finance is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and problem-solving ability.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills and proficient in financial modeling using Excel.
- Strong ability to work as a self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately, act with a sense of urgency and understand overall project and company goals.
- Collaborative approach and respectful relationship style with colleagues and consultants.
- Proficient in creating PowerPoint presentations.