COUNTY EXECUTIVE OFFICE (CEO) REAL ESTATE:
CEO Real Estate provides real estate analysis and counsel, land development services, leasing and purchase representation, and lease management services to County departments and agencies. CEO Real Estate is comprised of the Lease Administration, Special Projects, Infrastructure, Valuation Real Estate Services group and the Land Development Teams and is directed by the Chief Real Estate Officer.
The Real Estate Manager (Administrative Manager I) will be responsible for performing complex functions relating to the acquisition, leasing, and management of County real estate assets. Additional responsibilities of the position will also include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and negotiate complex real estate contracts and leases for County agencies, departments or programs
- Negotiate and implement leases, purchases and sales
- Support OC Public Works' Road and Flood Department activities and requirements
- Provide real estate management services to external and internal customers with the highest levels of customer service
- Meet the challenges of complex technical work in real property valuation, market study and administration of contracts
- Assemble annual budgets of known and projected costs
- Partner with private sector service providers
- Define scopes of work, requests for proposals; manage and review the work of consultants
- Address the maintenance and capital needs of buildings with scopes of work and financial arrangements
- Coordinate with and support staff and leadership of various agencies to keep projects on track and assure that no important details are neglected
- Write clear and concise memos, letters, briefing papers, and Agenda Staff Reports (ASR) for various audiences, including elected officials, executive management, counsel, and members of the public
- Monitor the current County real estate inventory to proactively and efficiently meet future occupancy needs
- Maximize the utility and value of County property interest
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Click here for additional Frequently Asked Questions.
For specific information pertaining to this recruitment, contact Marivel Chang at (714) 834-7331.