At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for working on big data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Interprets data and analyze results using various statistical techniques and tools. Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of statistical analytics experience
- Experience in SQL/SAS for querying data and for data manipulation/transformation
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics/statistics, predictive modeling
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Job Information Technology
Primary Location Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40