At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Corporate Real Estate Transaction Manager will focus on asset dispositions and redevelopments. Responsibilities include; (a) portfolio analysis to identify opportunities; (b) market and asset analysis to determine highest and best use, and value; (c) establishing project strategy; (d) managing third party broker activity including pipeline management and asset marketing programs; (d) financial and qualitative analysis of proposals; (e) managing negotiations and contract documentation; and (f) managing closings.
Given the size and diversity of U.S. Bank’s real estate portfolio, the Transaction Manager should also have skills to support asset acquisitions, tenant leasing, and third-party leasing, as well as asset management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 10 or more years of experience in commercial real estate transactions
- Extensive knowledge of commercial real estate transactions, with corporate real estate experience preferred
- Strategic perspective
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Financial analysis skills
- Commercial real estate marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully operate within a cross-functional team
- Proven history of creating value and delivering results that matter
- Familiarity with the Argus financial modeling software and other real estate financial modeling concepts
- Knowledge of the appraisal process and the various approaches to value that appraisals represent
- Knowledge of general real estate tools and concepts including surveys, platting, easements, etc.
- Knowledge of how a local municipal planning and development process works
- Knowledge of the Highest and Best Use process
Primary Location Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40