Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Leasing Coordinator to join our Asset Management team. The Leasing Coordinator will work closely with the Owner on his private portfolio and is responsible for creating income and value for the company by leasing retail spaces to qualified tenants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research competitive market demographics and consumer demographics, and canvas for prospective new tenants
- Cold call prospective tenants
- Provide compelling and informative leasing presentations catering to prospects' needs, values and concerns
- Show properties to customers
- Work directly with the Owner of the properties to assist
- Prepare lease request packages
- Respond to all incoming leasing inquiries to capture opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience in real estate, preferably retail and commercial, leasing and sales.
- A valid Real Estate Salesperson or Associate Broker License required
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter and highly motivated individual
- Advanced computer skills, including the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel (local)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.