Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Leasing Coordinator to join our Asset Management team. The Leasing Coordinator will work closely with the Owner on his private portfolio and is responsible for creating income and value for the company by leasing retail spaces to qualified tenants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research competitive market demographics and consumer demographics, and canvas for prospective new tenants
- Cold call prospective tenants
- Work directly with the Owner of the properties to assist
- Prepare lease request packages
- Respond to all incoming leasing inquiries to capture opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of one to two (1-2) years of experience in real estate, preferably retail and commercial, leasing and sales.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter and highly motivated individual
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, including the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel (local)