Leasing Agent, Multi-Family Empire USA, LLC - Santa Monica, CA
Empire USA LLC is searching for an experienced Leasing Agent with direct experience in the lease-up process with multi-family assets. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of leasing experience at apartment buildings, including oversight of the marketing process and a background of fostering and maintaining positive resident relations.
Empire USA is an established investment firm with a 30+ year track record of successful ventures in the multi-family and hotel sectors of real estate. Operating in multiple Tier I markets across the Western US and Hawaii, Empire has assembled a premium portfolio in cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, and Las Vegas. Empire has consistently grown returns through a disciplined approach of acquiring assets at below market bases in premium locales, at opportunistic times in each economic cycle. Combining that approach with a variety of value add strategies has lead Empire to consistent growth year over year, and the generation of above market returns over the past four decades of real estate.
Empire's focus is on hiring versatile, talented, and seasoned real estate professionals. The Leasing Agent position exemplifies this strategy, with additional consideration being given to professionals with a proven track record of successful sales. This position will play an integral role for Empire, by presenting properties in a positive light to prospective tenants.
Interacting directly with ownership, this position will assist in navigation of the property market by determining the needs, living standards, and economic viability of prospective customers. The Leasing Agent will advertise available properties by utilizing critical analysis, along with industry standardized media and promotion materials. By staying knowledgeable of the property market status, the position will confirm rental application data, personal preferences, and provide information on all aspects of properties including zoning, potential expansion, and more.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for negotiating leasing terms and conditions in order to close deals. In addition, the position will actively ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
· A 4-year degree from an accredited school (Business, Real Estate, Accounting or Finance preferred)
· 10+ years of direct experience as a Leasing Agent in multi family
· Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
· Proven track record of sales
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Persuasive communication, marketing, and sales skills. This position requires scouting potential clients and turning them into actual ones to achieve high occupancy rates.
· Above all, Empire is looking for talented and seasoned real estate professionals. Specific qualifications and experience are required, but a disciplined approach, natural problem-solving ability, and an aggressive can-do attitude is equally, if not more, important. If you feel like you resemble the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-Time
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Required Experience: Direct 10 Years
Local Candidates Preferred