This position will conduct market research working with providers of economic and real estate data information, as well as local newspapers and media in collecting real estate data information and news.
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data.
- Preparing presentations, offering memoranda and financial reports.
- Aiding in the preparation of proposals, presentations and reports.
- Conducting market research utilizing internal and external resources, as well as self-generated surveys.
- Interacting with clients, prospective buyers and investors.
- Use data collection and analysis to provide detailed trends and conditions using market specific data.
- Tracking commercial real estate market activity.
- Research, write and produce quarterly White Papers.
- Maintain research files and library.
- Stay abreast of regional economic, demographic, transportation and public policy issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in commercial real estate and research.
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Real Estate or Business preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
- Database experience is a plus.
- Office - work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.