The Application Support Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data related to business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Application Support Analyst is also responsible for supervising, maintaining and supporting the company’s software applications (including MRI Software, Argus Enterprise, Nexus payables, and other real estate applications). The Analyst will interface with the business owners of these business solutions and eventually turn the control and management to the business owners. This individual will apply proven communication, business analysis, project management, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of existing and new software applications. The position will be located in Atlanta at our Sandy Springs office.
- Four-year degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of direct experience in supporting MRI Real Estate Software
- 3+ years of direct experience in business analysis. Must be proficient in gathering requirements, analyzing business processes, solving problems, reporting status, creating documentation, delivering training, and implementing business solutions
- 3+ years of direct experience in project management. Must be proficient in defining goals, developing and tracking project plans, tracking and resolving issues, directing cross functional teams, leading meetings, motivating team members and enforcing accountability
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, testing and implementation of software solutions; and strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- 3+ years direct experience managing financial applications including report and user interface design, multi-system data integrations, system administration and cross departmental requirement analysis
- Real estate financial and/or operational business knowledge; and experience with Real Estate specific applications such as Argus Enterprise, FAS, Realogic, or others is a significant benefit
- Experience with TM1 Reporting is ideal, although experience with similar enterprise business intelligence and reporting applications is also acceptable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Direct experience working with and supporting MS SharePoint
- Strong customer-service orientation combined with advanced communication and interpersonal skills; and ability to train and communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Be knowledgeable and conversant in IT leadership topics – strategy, budgeting, project portfolio management, staff management, policy and procedure development, vendor management, IT operations, SOX audit, cybersecurity, communication at all corporate levels
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time
- Physical Requirement: able to speak, hear, see, read, write, type, dial, reach, and bend. This position also requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Business Application Implementation: Provide application development and integration for MRI and other business applications. (10% of Time)
- Business Application Support: Provide application support and operational management for MRI and other business applications. (25% of Time)
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy newly approved real estate applications or products. (25% of Time)
- Manage communication, training, procedural documentation and collaboration with key stakeholders and users of business applications. (15% of Time)
- Evaluate current business processes to determine any areas of improvement. (10% of Time)
- Assist with the development of new IT policies. (15% of Time)
Piedmont Office Realty Trust offers a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits program, as well as the opportunity to grow with an organization that values excellence.
EOE M/F D/V