SANTÉ Realty Investments
The Leasing and Marketing Manager is responsible for effectively marketing and managing properties occupancy goals and rental income growth through effective marketing, training and mentoring office staff to convert leads to leases and ensure a resident retention programs are in place.
- Prepare monthly competitive property survey reports and analyze the real estate market trends and conditions in each city where we own property
- Provide guidance and support to the property staff for performance of leasing, marketing and rent growth to meet the occupancy goals. Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with all marketing vendor contracts
- Participate in leasing and ownership team meetings in conjunction with Asset Manager
- Provide and foster positive relationships with residents and internal clients
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs
- Proactively recommend marketing strategies for troubled assets
- Analyze concerns associated with spaces that are slow to lease and offer solution recommendations to our local property manager and our Director of Property Management
- Provide on-going coaching and training as determined by job role and performance
- Create marketing campaigns and design marketing materials for properties
- Set-up all properties on review and rating websites and provide reputation management tools while tracking individual properties ratings and reviews
- Rebrand acquisitions through renaming, logo design and rebranding launch
- Travel to acquisitions and troubled assets to oversee training and marketing efforts following closing
- Monitor market surveys for accuracy and opportunities for income growth
- Monitor weekly Craigslist postings
- Monitor online reviews and facilitate responses
- Review all property marketing materials prior to managers launching to residents or prospects
- Provide job related leasing and marketing training through handouts, peer review, mentoring, online classes, webinars and emails
- Ensure KPI’s are updated weekly for marketing call and leadership team review
- Develop renaming strategies email/website set-up
- Design and implement websites and integrate with company software
- Assist in development and implementation of training of marketing and leasing programs
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly cost per lead/lease information
Desired Skills & Experience
SANTÉ Realty Investments hires only top, world-class talent who are driven and exemplify outstanding character. The ideal candidate has experience facilitating superior occupancy rates of subject properties. Must be hands-on, self-starter, entrepreneurial, professional with the ability to hit the ground running and collaborative mindset Well-developed communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills essential.
Candidate will have some ability to work remotely and/or telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
Work performed in a general office environment. May require extended hours during peak periods. Ability to travel by automobile and/or airplane to leased properties 20%-30% of the time. Some overnight travel will be necessary.
At SANTÉ Realty Investments, we believe in taking the complexity out of traditionally hard-to-understand concepts like real estate, investments and taxation issues, to provide an easy solution for our clients to enjoy the benefits of passive income.
Our team of commercial real estate investment professionals provides consistent high yield returns on United States real estate investments for our investors. Having extensive experience as principals in real estate investments, SANTÉ helps its clients invest in U.S. real estate in an easy and straight-forward manner.