PCCP, LLC is an integrated real estate finance and investment management firm with more than $6 billion in assets under management on behalf of institutional clients. PCCP provides both balance-sheet debt and equity to value-added and opportunistic middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States.
Reports To: Head of Portfolio Management
Assist the Head of Portfolio Management in various Portfolio Management activities for commingled real estate funds, joint ventures, and separate accounts, including the following:
- Works with Asset Management and Finance & Accounting teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of quantitative and qualitative data used for creating real estate valuations, performance reporting, budgets and projections
- Analyzes financial, operating, and valuation information to evaluate the results of the Company’s real estate investments, funds, joint ventures, and separate accounts
- Manages and maintains databases, spreadsheets, and other information systems to ensure the Company can provide real-time Portfolio Management information to various users
- Reviews quarterly internal valuations and assumptions and third-party external valuations in conjunction with Asset Management team and external service providers
- Assists with the compilation of Annual Business Plans for Company investors by reviewing and analyzing underlying asset plans
- Prepares comprehensive valuation models which detail current positions and forecast the performance of portfolios
- Monitors and tracks portfolio, diversification, leverage, commitments and cash flows and measures asset and fund performance return levels
- Conducts real estate investment sensitivity analysis by reviewing cash flow, forecasting, and valuation reports for different portfolios
- Prepares real estate property and portfolio reports and presentations to various audiences
- Provides analysis, commentaries, and recommendations to the Head of Asset Management
- Detail oriented personality with strong sense of ownership for his/her work product
- Ability to organize, analyze, and summarize large volumes of data in order to draw business conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and to work effectively independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to effectively present analytical information in a clear and presentable format and respond to questions
- Familiarity with database concepts and applications to real estate portfolios
- Familiarity with commercial property valuation methodologies, income and expense statements, including trends and budgets
- Familiarity with real estate investment concepts including return on investment, return on equity, debt coverage ratio, direct capitalization, discounted cash flow analysis, and mortgage constant
- B.A. degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics or Accounting preferred.
- Preferred one to three years of prior business experience in financial modeling for a financial institution, accounting firm, real estate appraisal firm, commercial mortgage banking firm or real estate firm. Prior experience in financial valuation concepts or accounting preferred.
- Fluency in and ability to create and maintain Excel models and reports is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint required. Proficiency in ARGUS a plus.
Applications or resumes received must clearly reference the open position and candidate must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant for the opening. Unsolicited resumes, resumes not referencing a specific opening, and those that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered an applicant.