SANTÉ Realty Investments only hires world-class talent who are driven and exemplify outstanding character and is seeking a seasoned individual for the position of Construction Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will have working knowledge and experience of real estate design and construction including, project assessment, coordination of in-house support staff and third-party consultants, permitting process, budgeting, scheduling, project accounting, and construction oversight through operational turnover.
Candidate is able to work remotely and/or telecommute. Thus, you must be a hands-on, self-starter, & entrepreneurial professional with the ability to hit the ground running. You will already have well-developed communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills. Multi-tasking and working independently with minimal supervision are a must for success, but must be able to work as part of a small collaborative team.
The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of successful endeavors and roles with a strong desire for a career in real estate investing.
- Project Assessment: Define project scope, schedule, and budget; develop relationship with the Property Operation’s team; and determine and assemble a list of required third-party consultants and contractors to complete project plan.
- Project Formalization: Manage design and documentation process; issue contractor RFPs; manage bidding & negotiation process; determine operational impact and coordinate schedules; set-up project accounting; and modify the overall project scope, schedule, and budget as required.
- Project Implementation: Manage the day-to-day construction process and all required documentation; manage the permitting process; prepare and issue project status reports.
- Project Close-Out: Manage owner approvals and contractor close-out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the construction or real estate industry.
- Experience working on multifamily apartments communities is a plus.
- Ability to prepare and track project budgets, costs, and schedules.
- Experience leading multiple projects at various phases simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new software (Project Management, Accounting, etc.) with ease.
- Effectively able to build and manage teams to accomplish established goals.
- Demonstrated team and vendor relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.