Akelius is a Swedish based real estate firm with 50 000 apartments in Canada, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Sweden and United States. We offer our concept of Better Living by improving apartments, common areas, gardens and entrances that fit with a contemporary life style. Akelius owns and manages residential properties in New York City, Boston and Washington D.C.
- Leadership position, oversee all aspects of the branch including property management, Leasing, construction and maintenance.
- Responsible for the net operating income of a portfolio
- Oversee budgeting process and insure executing operations within the budget parameters
- Identifying and realize income generating and cost reducing strategies
- Analyzing reports and develop strategies to achieve goals
- Ensure first class service for our residents
- In charge of monthly reporting including, market valuations, cash flows and cost analysis, risk factors, and operation efficiencies
- Lead Due diligence process and post-acquisition activities, such as integration of asset onto company’s property management software
- Oversee capital improvement projects and unit upgrade program
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with property management
- Knowledge of real estate finance
- Strong financial analysis and market research
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, real estate, business, or economics
- Ambitious, decisive, hard working
- Experience managing staff
- Ready to make decisions and to take responsibility
You will work in a motivated, helpful team and entrepreneurial environment. Akelius offers a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits program. You will have great opportunities for growth and career mobility along with opportunities to participate in leadership development programs.