The Revenue Manager analyzes, develops and communicates pricing strategies for each community to maximize revenue. You will determine strategy by synthesizing information from multiple sources regarding supply, demand and competitor pricing along with an understanding of how those decisions will affect the business. We will rely on you to become an expert on the LRO revenue management software and IMT procedures for managing and reporting pricing. To be successful, you will effectively collaborate with property management and other corporate departments.
- Research competitive pricing and supply in local submarkets to assess pricing position
- Analyze data from several sources to identify trends and opportunities to improve operating performance
Leading Pricing Calls:
- Conduct weekly pricing calls with Community Managers and regional leaders to monitor the relationship between pricing practices, market performance and consumer acceptance
- Discuss and promote the appropriate strategy for optimizing rent revenue for each community
- Effectively respond to pricing concerns and requests
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on revenue performance and benchmarking to be distributed to property and corporate leaders
- Ensure revenue management best practices are followed for new lease and renewal pricing
Maximizing Renewal Rates:
- Execute pricing plans based on sound, data-driven lease pricing strategy
- Evaluate performance on monthly basis and incorporate into possible strategy changes for the following month
Assisting with Budgeting/Forecasting:
- Provide rental income data for the annual budgeting process
- Provide assistance for forecasts and re-forecasts as requested.
Preparing for Acquisition/Development Properties:
- Perform market research and collaborate with regional leaders to determine position of properties relative to competitors
Please apply if you have:
- 1+ years of pricing/revenue management experience within the multifamily housing industry
- Bachelor's degree; courses in finance, real estate, economics or accounting helpful
- Strong analytical skills including financial analysis, statistical analysis and business case development
- Methodical and detail oriented approach to tasks
- Project management skills including time management and organization while working with deadlines
- Technology skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Internet research; MRI, Yardi, LRO or YieldStar experience or knowledge of SQL queries and report writing helpful
- Team management skills including collaborating, leading a discussion and coming to a decision supported by all parties, and effectively influencing others
IMT Residential is a leading, nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
Founded in 1992 and recognized as a leader in the property management business with over 20,000 units owned and managed, IMT continues to innovate and set new standards for excellence in our field. The IMT working environment is one where your contributions are valued and recognized through career growth potential, competitive compensation and benefits, and a team-oriented working environment.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable.
That describes who we are.
Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!