The Regional Property Manager administers and maintains all phases of community operations under the direction of the Regional Vice President.
- Oversee and support the Point of Sales process to ensure compliance with the program including associate sales certifications and daily huddles.
- Monitor property performance including income and expenses.
- Supervise Property Managers.
- Oversee capital improvement projects.
- Review preparation process of annual budgets prior to delivery to ownership.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly variance and forecast reports for asset management.
- Maintain awareness of compliance status with in house company department.
- Ensure adherence to Fair Housing practices, and Landlord Tennant laws.
- Monitor customer service and resident satisfaction.
- Direct new construction lease-up activities.
- Ensures compliance with Holland Partner Group’s policies and procedures.
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
Requires 3-5 years multi-site experience, same market within the housing industry. Asset management exposure, client relationship experience with fee-based and 3rd party properties, capital management experience, and complex communication experience strongly desired. Excellent training ability and experience with training multiple staff members is preferred. A strong familiarity with unit turn, maintenance, grounds keeping, painting and landscaping procedures is essential.