Job Title: Sr. Property Manager
Maintain and increase the value of various real estate assets while providing building tenants with excellent customer service.
- Oversee overall maintenance and tenant improvement performed inside and out of building including: landscaping and painting, electrical and plumbing systems, windows, doors, elevators and floors.
- Manage tenant relations with a focus on offering the best customer service to produce favorable Kingsley reporting. Respond to and manage the tenants’ requests for service or repairs along with tenant concerns.
- Supervise full-time staff of administrative assistance, maintenance crews and subcontractors who report to you.
- Compiling data for financial reports and preparing budgets along with maintaining detailed maintenance, tenant and financial records.
- Strategize to retain building occupancy goals.
- Maintain requirements necessary for building codes and governmental regulations for construction.
- Minimum of five years of commercial property management experience
- Highly personable with a successful track record of achieving top rated customer service
- Strong financial reporting and analysis ability with an understanding of budgeting and CAM reconciliation processes
- Polished presentation and professional communication skills, written and verbal
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture.
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.