The principals of Bayside District Partners, have come together to create one of the leading Real Estate Development firms in the Southwest. They are developing a 1,000,000 + square foot master planned mixed use destination to include a four-star Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, a 3,400 unit residential community, and a significant retail, restaurant, entertainment, and office destination at the eastern gateway to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex in Rowlett, TX. This destination resort will be surrounded on three sides by 22,000 acre Lake Ray Hubbard and will feature a marina boat club and other recreational venues with extraordinary vistas and landscapes.
The principals of the project are experienced commercial real estate developers with a long list of successful projects primarily in the master planned mixed-use sectors in the South Central and Southwestern US.
Much of the preplanning and zoning approvals for the project have been completed and construction is underway.
The principals have hired Mr. Thomas D’Alesandro, an accomplished executive in the commercial real estate world, to serve as President, with responsibility for building the project team.
Bayside Development Partners President
- Responsible for all aspects of construction project management.
- Oversight or assistance with property management.
Construction Project Management:
- Operate as owner’s representative for Bayside project construction activities
- Work directly with division & regional leads to deliver the most cost efficient, highest quality, timely construction.
- Qualify general contractors for financial strength, bonding capacity, and relative experience to bid on projects.
- Manage and evaluate general contractors for various projects. Evaluate bids and contractor responses and bids.
- Coordinate with city officials/entities and consultants regarding construction projects.
- Attend and participate in design and construction meetings.
- Facilitate communication between owner, design team, contractor, operators and other third parties such as municipalities and neighbors.
- Review and approve construction pay applications, change orders and change requests
- Review and monitor changes in scope on a project to ensure projects meet Bayside standards.
- Monitor submittals and RFI’s to evaluate response times between parties and compliance with construction documents.
- Create/present budget construction numbers for all construction types.
- Develop/monitor construction schedules and construction progress.
- Assist in data gathering for external and internal construction updates.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in constructions / project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required