Etkin Johnson Real Estate Partners is a full-service, privately owned commercial real estate investment and development company. We are actively engaged in the development, acquisition, ownership and management of income-producing real estate across Colorado’s Front Range. Our portfolio of office, hotel, and industrial holdings totals nearly 5 million square feet with values in excess of one half billion dollars.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Accounts Receivables: Assist the Asset Manager in monitoring the delinquency reports, pursuing tenant collections, and documenting all collection activities in the accounting system.
• Accounts Payables: Review and approve invoices, ensuring appropriate supporting documentation is included and charges are accurate and allocated correctly. Support Asset Manager in preparing accruals. Works with the Asset Manager to ensure property tax payments are processed in a timely manner. Prepare CAM reconciliations and current year projections for review/approval.
• Property Financials: Assist the Asset Manager with the annual capital plan, operating budget, and monthly reforecast. Support the Asset Manager in completing the monthly variance and capital reporting. Coordinate lender financial package reporting. Prepare quarterly investor reporting for asset manager review/update. Assist with Annual Budget preparation.
• Lease Administration: Responsible for lease administration input into Yardi. Assist the Asset Manager by understanding the lease terms and obligations, and understanding terms for exercising options. Assist in monitoring and communicating changes in lease information (move in dates, vacate dates, monthly leases) to Accounting.
• Building Maintenance: Assist the Asset Manager with building inspections and vendor management (soliciting and reviewing bids, preparing contracts). Support the Asset Manager in managing day to day maintenance and capital projects.
• Tenant Relations: Assists the Asset Manager in their efforts to maintain a close relationship with contacts ensuring timely resolution of tenant requests. Plan tenant events in accordance with the budget. Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant work order system.
• Insurance: Tenant, vendor, property insurance administration.
• Other: Other duties and admin support to assist the Asset Management team and other departments as needed.
• 3+ years’ experience required in property management, commercial real estate preferred
• Two or four year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing experience preferred
• Argus, Yardi, or other real estate software experience preferred
• Local travel required between buildings as applicable
• Understanding and capability of preparing vendor contracts
• Proficient in MS Office with strong Excel Skills
• Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized
• Ability to work in an open environment
Compensation / Benefits
• Salary commensurate with experience – Please send salary requirements with resume and cover letter
• Bonus Incentives, 401(k) with Employer Matching
• Health Insurance: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision & Life
• Paid Time Off & Holidays; Summer Hours Schedule; Flexible Hours
• Paid Parking