We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will assist with performing financial analysis, as well as monitoring properties’ financial and physical condition for elevated risk situations and taking appropriate actions to communicate such risks. This candidate will be able to provide quality, efficient services in accordance with investor requirements. The position will be located in Blue Bell, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Perform financial analyses and rent roll reviews for assigned portfolios in accordance with CMSA guidelines, Agency requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Provide timely reporting to investors, master servicers and senior management
- Assist in the development and maintenance of proprietary reports
- Provide support with compliance related matters – financial statement processing, inspection receipt and processing, database management, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external audits of department operations
- Escalate findings to asset managers when heightened risk indicators are identified
- Communicate extraordinary or significant risk issues to senior management
- Recommend transfer of problem loans to Loss Mitigation group
- Monitor Borrower compliance with loan documents, take appropriate enforcement actions when and as necessary
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgement while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects and complete multiple tasks on schedule.
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL and Word.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive team player able to work efficiently under sometime stressful conditions.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or other related fields
- Able to travel minimum of 10-20%