Arcadia Management Group is seeking a Senior Property Accountant. Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of full cycle month end experience for multiple entities, as well as bank and balance reconciliations, variance analysis, and financial reporting experience. The Company offers competitive pay and benefits as well as opportunity for advancement!
- Compiles and analyzes financial information in preparation for entry into financial statements and accounting reports, and makes appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures.
- Reviews budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary.
- Performs bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposit, makes mortgage payments and distributions, and ensures accuracy.
- Maintains and coordinates accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control.
- Analyzes and reviews accounting and financial resources for property acquisitions, dispositions, and closings and budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, private funding, contracts, grants, and other corporate financial and accounting transactions.
- Acts as liaison to internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested, and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner.
- Communicates with on-site and other property managers to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and Company reporting.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- College degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field, and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
- 4+ years of commercial property accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to board members, senior managers, staff, and internal and external auditors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management software, and database management programs in order to complete required reports.
Arcadia Management Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arcadia Management Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arcadia Management Group, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arcadia Management Group, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.