The Director, Marketing & Client Services is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Bradley Company’s marketing, research, and support initiatives. Responsible for motivating team members while building the Bradley Brand, Mission and Vision; both internally and externally.
This position requires routine regional travel. Reports to the Executive Vice President and provides leadership to the marketing, research, and support staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
Leadership & Customer Service
- Possesses excellent leadership skills
- Leads the marketing, research and support teams through the lens of Bradley Company’s mission and vision
- Creates and implements training/ development plan for the marketing, research and support teams
- Provides excellent customer service to internal clients and vendors
- Develops and administers the annual marketing and research plan for the company
- Creates and implements new marketing initiatives company-wide, as approved by executive management
- Supports and facilitates development and implementation of regional branch office marketing plans
- Ensures the integration of the business unit marketing function within the greater group, and ensures that the business unit optimizes its use of shared and support services.
- Develops and delivers presentations and strategies to the business units and executive management where appropriate.
- Upholds brand consistency and adheres to brand standards
- Develops and administers the company marketing, research and support budget
- Communicates and negotiates with media and supplies (print, web, etc.) to secure proper contractual agreements
- Leads the team responsible for the day-to-day interactions with internal clients
- Participates in and creates presentations at sales meetings and leadership meetings
- Oversees the team responsible for internal communications and newsletters, social media, advertisements, design templates for presentations and proposals. From time to time may participate in the creation of such collateral.
- Assist in the coordination of certain professional engagement initiatives – annual company meeting, employee events, holiday gifts, etc.
- Monitors Market Research project schedule and ensures all deadlines are being met
- Oversee and monitors quarterly/monthly data collection and entry to be performed by Market Research Specialists
- Manage Market Study project schedule and assist in solidifying underwriters and advertisements
- Organize annual market research launch for clients and sponsors
- Possesses working knowledge, runs reports, and provides troubleshooting of internal software program specific to the brokerage line of business; may include creating custom reports with account rep
- Tracks and manages real estate licensing and continuing ed
- Process company-wide referral fees in preferred software
- Attends monthly Line of Business meeting and prepares appropriate reports
- Manages all brokerage platforms, including users and contract management
- Manage brokerage memberships and assist in coordination of annual events
Other tasks may be assigned and what is listed may not be all-inclusive.
- BS/BA in Business Operations, Business Management/Admin, Marketing, Leadership Studies or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role or other related experience at a professional services organization
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on, player-coach
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge; skill and/or ability required.