J.G. Management Co, Inc. is currently seeking a Property Manager for a portfolio of retail shopping centers located primarily in Northern California. The portfolio consists of 7 shopping centers totaling approximately 900.000 square feet. We are looking for a hard-working, organized and reliable candidate with good management skills and a strong ability to multi-task. We are searching for someone who is based in Northern California for ease of travel to the properties and will work remotely from a satellite office with support from our main office in Los Angeles.
- Day-to-day management of all aspects of operation and administration of a portfolio of retail properties.
- Interfacing with current and prospective tenants, vendors and company management.
- Handle tenant calls and questions and enforce the rules and regulations of each shopping center.
- Supervision of tenant improvements and capital improvements.
- Obtain vendor bids and contract for all necessary work.
- Develop and administer property budgets.
- Conduct regular site inspections of grounds, facilities and equipment to determine necessity of repairs and maintenance.
- Approval of accounts payable.
- Monitoring and communicating with tenants regarding all accounts receivable.
- Working with leasing brokers and handling of lease renewals as needed.
- Review of monthly financial reporting and preparation of financial narratives to ownership.
- Expense reconciliations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management or assistant management experience in retail property management.
- California Real Estate License (PREFFERED).
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong ability to read, understand, abstract and implement lease documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Knowledge and experience in properly maintaining and operating retail shopping centers.
- Understanding of property management accounting process.
- This job will require automobile travel in the general vicinity of San Francisco and Sacramento as well as periodic flights to Washington State where 1 of the properties is located.