If you are experienced in the construction industry, ECHO may be looking for you! ECHO is a growing, fast-paced commercial real estate company and our Tenant Coordinator position is responsible for managing the tenant build-out process at our properties. If you are qualified and interested, send us your resume today!
- Responsible for reviewing letters of intent, architectural and engineering documents, cost estimations of required work, timing and coordination for timely turnover of keys, utilities, and tenant build-out construction.
- Responsible for architectural and engineering pre-design floor plans, elevations, and construction documents.
- Distributes architectural and engineering documents to municipal authorities for permitting.
- Maintains tenant and landlord communications in all aspects of construction.
- Assists engineering department with computer aided design(CAD) responsibilities.
- Interfaces between landlord and tenants on document and plan revisions, timing, turn-over dates, and punch list issues.
- Monitors tenant's contractor and construction process including insurance, building permits, schedules, reporting, and certificate of occupancy.
- Responsible for pylon sign designs, insets, maintaining record for construction allowance payments and approving Tenant Allowance payments and assistance in acquiring necessary permits.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Proficient in CAD software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe development software
- Oral and written communication
- Time management skills
- Ability to multitask