International real estate services firm seeks an experienced Industrial leader to provide support and leadership to the company’s growing industrial services practice.
- Coordinate internal resources, including marketing, recruiting, and client service professionals.
- Organize and maintain communication processes amongst various geographic regions
- Organize industry events and client presentations
- Assist public relations professionals with media companies
- Assist various offices in the recruitment of industry professionals
- Prepare annual business plans and budgets for the industrial service line
- Develop research strategies, metrics, and materials identifying national and local trends for internal and external consumption.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with national client prospects.
- Proven experience as a senior executive in the industrial real estate sector (10+ years)
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication and team management skills;
- Excellent executive presence and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills;
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude;
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies;
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships;
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements;
- Support sales team and clients
Position can be located within Continental United States.
When submitting your resume and cover letter, please indicate your salary expectations. Incomplete submittals will not be considered.