Summary: The Director Analyst is responsible for developing technical solutions that will collect, collate, analyze and clearly present key performance drivers and other relevant statistics to better understand the company’s performance and to provide a basis for effective operating and investment decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support management in the analysis, interpretation, and preparation of quarterly analysis and reporting using key performance drivers such as number of properties, square footage, lease expiries, top tenants, revenue by tenant, NOI analysis (same store), and FFO.
- Transform and enhance ECHO Realty’s financial statements and statistics into investor standard formats.
- Continually examine current uses of data modeling and information technology, analyze findings and provide/implement suggestions for improvement.
- Perform financial analysis utilizing Excel (including pivot tables), SQL queries, Argus and financial statement knowledge.
- Provide benchmark analysis for economic and market data.
- Use Big Data for predictive analytics within the real estate industry.
- Ad hoc analysis in collaboration with other departments within ECHO.
- Provide oversight, direction, coaching, mentoring and development to analyst(s) and reporting functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university required, preferably in Finance or Business, with an understanding of IT, along with hands on job related and supervisory experience.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and financial SQL query skills are required. Experience with ARGUS and MRI accounting software is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Leadership competencies
- Work well in a team-focused environment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to think outside the box