COMPANY: Etkin Johnson Real Estate Partners
JOB TITLE: Property/Asset Manager
SALARY: Send salary requirements with resume & cover letter
LOCATION: Denver, CO (local candidates only)
Etkin Johnson Real Estate Partners is a full- service, privately owned commercial real estate investment and development company. We are actively engaged in the development, acquisition, ownership and management of income-producing real estate across Colorado’s Front Range. Our portfolio of office, hotel, and industrial holdings totals nearly 5 million square feet with values in excess of one half billion dollars. We are looking for a skilled Property/Asset Manager to join our team.
- Develop and maintain tenant relations for an approximately 1 million square foot local portfolio of flex / industrial product including monitoring and enforcing terms of the lease agreements.
- Implement the approved strategic plan for the assets. Has primary responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the portfolio.
- Negotiate lease renewals and amendments.
- Maintain positive vendor relations and administer contract management at the property level.
- Monitor rent collections and minimize aged receivables.
- Review and approve property invoices.
- Preparation of detailed annual operating budgets including revenue, expense, and capital plan. Ensure adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting and forecast cash flow of property.
- Detailed understanding of monthly operating statements. Preparation of quarterly reporting on operating performance.
- Annual CAM reconciliation preparation and approval.
- Manage maintenance engineers and maintenance calls from tenants.
- Lender reporting.
- Association and metro district involvement.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Team player with strong initiative.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Five to seven years of direct commercial real estate experience.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office, Argus and Yardi.
- Colorado real estate broker license or ability to obtain prior to employment preferred.
- Basic understanding of capital stack and real estate investment structures.
Reports to Director of Asset Management.
Compensation / Benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience – Send salary requirements with resume & cover letter
• 401(k) with Employer Matching
• Bonus Incentives
• Health Insurance: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision & Life
• Paid Time Off & Holidays; Summer Hours Schedule; Flexible hours
• Paid Parking
Local candidates only. To be considered, please include cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.