Riverside Capital/The Michaels Organization presently has a full time opportunity available for a Business Analyst. This position is located in our Corporate Office in Marlton, NJ 08053.
The Business Analyst will assist the President of Riverside Capital with budgeting, financial forecasting, internal and external presentations and ad hoc projects.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Corporate budgeting and forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting as well as accrual budgeting
• Project analysis and underwriting
• Provide forecasts using data from Asset Management, Acquisitions, Investor Relations and Finance
• Design / create financial reports for management to present as needed
• Create presentations for investors and senior management
• Compile monthly Riverside management report and present to President
• Gather accurate, up-to-date data from available sources including ProLink, Dashboard
• Work across various teams to obtain needed information
• Preview deals for investment committee and present data to President
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or Communications, or related experience
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and general presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Independent thinker who is capable of managing multiple projects at any given time
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and decision-making ability
Primarily an office environment, flexibility to travel (minimal) and work extra hours, as needed.