Grand Coast Capital Group is a private real estate investment firm that specializes in direct lending and investing in residential, multi-family, retail, office and other commercial real estate assets. Grand Coast is an opportunistic real estate investor that has successfully launched multiple funds, as well as invested directly in commercial real estate transactions in the US and Ireland.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill this newly created Marketing Manager position that will take ownership of the implementation, evaluation and administration of the company’s marketing functions. The successful candidate will have a passion for real estate, expertise in marketing and put in place the right tools to track the effectiveness of various platforms and campaigns. This position will interact daily with the owners and managers and make a meaningful impact on the company’s future growth.
What you will do:
- Implement, evaluate and administer the company’s marketing, branding & communications strategy
- Execute on a regular marketing schedule and ensure deliverables drive brand awareness and support business development efforts
- Manage and optimize email marketing, through CRM, and all social media accounts & website
- Grow audience and brand awareness to keep company top of mind
- Demonstrate, through data and analytics, the success of various marketing channels ability to convert leads into customers, which include both borrowers and investors
- Review all current materials and update design, form and function as needed
- Initiate and coordinate marketing events and business development opportunities for the lending and investment team
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
- Self-starter with a passion for real estate and an expertise in marketing & communications
- Strong copy and graphic design skills and the ability to create original content
- Strong writing, communication and project management skills
- Highly analytical, strong written and verbal communication, resourceful, and one who takes the initiative and is confident in one's work and abilities;
- Extremely well organized with the ability to effectively multi-task and calmly handle large workload, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven track record of over achieving vetted through hard work and discipline, which is built upon desire to succeed and ambition;
- Desire to innovate and implement systems to ensure operational efficiency is a necessity
- Strong sense of urgency about solving problems, meeting challenging deadlines, and achieving goals
Education and Experience required:
- College degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or another related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, social media and design, with proven experience track record of success in high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Strong technology skills (MS Office, InDesign) and familiarity with various CRM platforms
What we offer:
- An opportunity to learn from a team of real estate entrepreneurs and professionals
- The ability to have a real impact, move the needle and drive growth
- Competitive compensation – commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Casual, Professional Environment
At Grand Coast Capital, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself and take on your position as if it was your own business. Grand Coast Capital Group sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?