- Prepare detailed financial modeling and ad hoc financial forecasting and analyses
- Monitor the performance of existing portfolio investments
- Work closely with team to develop budgets and variance analyses
- Get involved with special projects and interface with diverse departments
- Track and manage inventory portfolio
- Work collaboratively with team to create presentations for senior management
- Work closely with construction managers to determine project schedule, scope and capital needs
- Work closely with operations team to provide direction for oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases and analyses
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as an analyst, real estate experience preferred
- Financial modeling and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of the NYC residential rental market
- Manages multiple priorities while demonstrating the initiative to produce results and resolve problems.
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
- Bright and flexible with strong organizational skills