Accesso Partners, a leading and fast growing commercial real estate investment manager, is looking for an analyst to join its Acquisitions team in its Hallandale Beach, FL headquarters. This candidate will support the investment and research objectives of the investments team in all aspects of the real estate acquisitions and dispositions process, and will report directly to senior staff in the investments group.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (relevant coursework in real estate, finance, or related field preferred)
- One to two years of experience in commercial real estate preferred
- Strong analytic skills and working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook; experience working with Argus is preferred, but not required.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, with high organizational, and multi-tasking skills, as well as ability to work independently.
- Assist with review of new investment opportunities including review of offering materials, conducting research, and discussing opportunities with brokers and sellers
- Building financial models using Excel and Argus
- Drafting investment Memos
- Various investment and underwriting processes as requested, including reviewing leases and financial statements
- Managing and updating deals on internal Pipeline
- Travel to conduct market visits and property tours as needed
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, company match 401K, PTO and holiday pay.