Aralon Properties is a private real estate portfolio in San Francisco with over 20 years of experience developing and managing commercial and residential real estate.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic person to join our Property Development team. This person will work on all stages of the development process including: due diligence, site acquisition, budgets, entitlements, and construction administration. This is a full-time, exempt position. Must live in San Francisco, or surrounding Area.
- Manage the pre-construction process by working with architects, engineers, consultants and the construction team.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and product vendors.
- Manage project schedules and financial budgets.
- Research and pricing of materials.
- A minimum 2 years' experience in construction management.
- An understanding of the pre-construction and construction process.
- A bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or another related field.
- Construction scheduling software proficiency such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience working in San Francisco.