We are a San Francisco based, family-operated real estate company. We manage a portfolio of residential properties as well as construct new homes in San Francisco and the greater bay-area. We are a small team of dedicated team members. We're growing fast and we're looking for an outstanding real estate development Project Manager to be a part of our team.
You are a motivated self-starter with some experience in construction and real estate. You are extremely responsible, trustworthy and reliable. You don't mind getting your hands dirty. You anticipate problems and take ownership when the ball is dropped. You have strong negotiation and communication skills. You can get high quality jobs done at a fraction of the price. You go the extra mile and don't stop until the job gets done.
• College degree is a must
• Experience in the construction industry.
• Excellent follow-up skills for quotes, emails and phone-calls to complete tasks.
• Excellent organizational, team management, problem-solving, motivational skills.
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office. Experience in Excel a MUST.
• Possession of a valid Driver's License
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Ability to thrive and multi-task in fast paced, changing environment with a can-do attitude
•Assistance with scheduling meetings and calendar appointments
• Ad Hoc tasks as required.
• Experience with financial analysis and spreadsheets in Excel
• Spanish or Cantonese speaking not required but a plus